PDFBlackbox .NET is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Other, Mac OS X, Windows2003, WinServer, Android, Linux, Windows Mobile 2005.
With help of PDFBlackbox your .NET application can
* Sign and verify PDF documents using RSA public keys and X.509 certificates
* Encrypt and decrypt PDF documents using RSA public keys and X.509 certificates
* Encrypt and decrypt PDF documents using symmetric keys (passwords, passphrases)
* Perform operations using keys stored on cryptographic hardware (USB cryptotokens and smartcards)
* Compress the documents, being processed, using ZLib compression algorithm
* Handle huge PDF documents without significant memory requirements
PDFBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive collection of managed .NET components that help you encrypt, sign and compress PDF documents from your .NET Framework applications.
PDFBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of PDF format specification, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, Silverlight (5.0 or 4.0), Mono 2.0 or Mono for Android, NET CF (3.5, 2.0).
PDFBlackbox .NET (version 10.0) has a file size of 58.55 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 55 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.